Just finished up an interview with Bill Phillips about his new book, “Transformation”. It’s incredible, and I was really lucky to get a connection to Bill from a friend.
Here’s the link to listen to the replay for free:
We cover everything from his current workouts and diet to his top motivation tips!
And I guarantee you’ve never heard a Bill Phillips interview like this before. Download it today and use it for transformation inspiration.
What question would you have asked Bill if you were on the phone with him?
Let me know in the comments section below what question would you have asked him…
Here are the 10 questions I asked Bill on the call…
1) Your book’s subtitle is “the mindset you need, the body you want, the life you deserve”…let’s start with the Motivation mindset and the power of the positive mindset. Tell us why that is so important that you listed it first.
2) In the success stories profiled in the book, there always seems to be a “turning point”. Based on your research and experience, what insights do you have on these…what is it that tends to cause someone to decide to change and make their transformation? Do they just wake up and have a “moment”? Is the turning point more psychological than physical?
3) Your story with your friend Marty shows it is never too late to change, but still some folks might be skeptical…what advice can you give them? And what’s your advice to those who might be thinking, “those folks can do it, but I can’t”?
4) Once someone has decided to change, what advice can you give them on getting started, overcoming unhealthy habits, and putting new habits into place? How many things can people change at once and still have a good chance to succeed?
5) Tell us more about your goal to take America from worst to first?
6) Tell us about the Transformation.com community – and the role of online social support in changing the health and fitness level of America (not to mention the world). Does Transformation.com also inspire offline transformation communities?
7) Tell us about the Transformation.com community – and the role of online social support in changing the health and fitness level of America (not to mention the world). Does Transformation.com also inspire offline transformation communities?
8] I see you are starting to run marathons. How have your fitness and nutrition views changed in the past 10 years since Body For Life?
9) Later in your book you discuss a really cool topic…that of finding happiness…Tell us why you included that and one cool action step that listeners can take to bring more happiness into their own lives?
10) And finally, congratulations on your success with the new book and the website, Transformation.com. What is next for Bill Phillips?
That’s it. Listen to the interview to hear Bill’s replies…
And make sure to post the question you would have asked Bill…just enter that below in the comments area.
To your success,
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training