We’ve all felt the craziness of all the holidays. With all that goes on between the shopping, decorating, holiday parties it can be challenging for those who are wondering how to lose those holiday pounds.
Well, no need to wonder or be frustrated any longer. I have the solution. Follow these 5 MUST-DO steps immediately, and you could lose 3-5 pounds before New Year’s.
1 – Start a Morning Ritual –
Simply getting into a healthy ritual to kick-start your day will help you stay on the fast track to fat loss.
- Drink 2 cups ice cold water and take 1g Vitamin C
- Workout (with supersets and intervals)
- Have a high-protein, high-fiber breakfast (such as an omelet with spinach, or a blender drink with berries, spinach, and protein powder)
- Drink 2-4 cups of Green Tea before lunch
- Take 1-2g of fish oil
These steps will keep you full of energy, fight hunger, and support fat burning. Nothing magic in any of them, but combined, this is a powerful plan for fat loss. (If you workout later in the day, skip that step. There`s nothing magic about working out in the morning, but it will help you avoid missed workouts.)
2 – Take Advantage of Others –
The SUPPORT of others, that is…
- Research shows that online, in person, and in the gym social support helps you lose fat faster.
- Get a workout partner and a diet buddy, and add this one simple little act to your morning ritual:
- Take 3 minutes to log on to a fat loss forum, such as TTMembers.com, and post your daily diet and exercise progress.
Research shows that the more frequently you use a weight loss website, the better your fat loss results. You can take advantage of ALL of these social support tips when you enter the 10th TT Transformation Contest (where you could also win up to $1000 just by losing your belly fat).
For all the details on the contest, go here (it starts now!): http://www.TransformationContest.com/rules
You could lose that 7-15 pounds you gained over the holidays. In fact, past winners have lost 33-36 pounds in just 12 weeks.
3 – Avoid the Cardio Confessional & Switch to Supersets and Intervals
- Just say NO to the cardio confessional. Listen, the truth is that you simply can`t jump on an elliptical machine and make those big meals from the weekends just disappear. Cardio doesn`t work that way.
- In fact, new research shows that interval training works faster than slow cardio for fat loss (Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise: January 2011 – Volume 43 – Issue 1 – pp 115-122).
- Add in resistance training to sculpt your body and get lean (and sexy), fast.
But what EXACTLY should you do…
Well, you could go to a busy commercial gym and hire a fresh out of college personal trainer for $60 an hour, but why bother when you can get the complete Turbulence Training for Fat Loss system for only $19.95.
But hurry, this special offer is ONLY available until Thursday, Dec 30th.
4 – Track Your Body Composition
Start by getting a baseline of your body fat level (percent) and then take the following body measurements.
- Waist Circumference (at navel): _____
- Mid-Upper Arm Circumference:_______
- Mid-Thigh Circumference: ________
- Hip Circumference (Widest point between legs & navel):____________
These are essential to know because while your weight might not move, all that matters is that your body fat goes down. Seeing the inches drop will keep you motivated and frustration-free.
5 – Take BEFORE Photos
- As much as you may dislike this, it might be the most important thing you do on your fat loss journey.
- After all, the most common element of all fat loss success stories is having that BEFORE photo. It encourages and motivates you to continue sticking with your rituals and making the right choices. Workouts and diets might differ, but the BEFORE photo is always there.
- Take your photo – it is really, really important, and you`ll thank me later when you compare the NEW you to that old photo.
Alright, now you have the 5 steps you must take immediately in order to have the COMPLETE BLUEPRINT to your fat loss success in 2011.
Add the full TT for Fat Loss program (at 50% off) and get started losing fat today:
=> http://www.turbulencetraining.com/page2.htm (50% off until Thursday)
More powerful fat loss tips coming soon,
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Creator, Turbulence Training