It’s amazing but true. Most people get up tired and go to bed tired. Going to bed tired makes some sense – but waking up tired is inexcusable.
How can you be tired when you wake up? You haven’t done anything yet, right?
Okay, perhaps you didn’t get enough hours of sleep. Or perhaps you got enough hours, but it wasn’t restful sleep. Or maybe you’re under stress and that is affecting your energy level.
All of the above is understandable – yet, all can be overcome by taking six simple steps.
1. Instead of thinking “I’m tired” before loping off to bed at night, mentally program yourself for energy. How do you do this? Simply say, “I’m going to wake up totally energized tomorrow.”
2. When you wake up in the morning, immediately focus on the mental image of something you want to do, be, or accomplish.
3. As you focus on this mental picture, tell yourself, “I am going to do everything I set out to do today.” And when you say this to yourself, say it with ENTHUSIASM.
4. After doing that, sit up in bed, pull your feet close to your buttocks and begin to massage the kidney point at the bottom of each foot. Start with your left foot. Massage deeply at least 50 times. Then massage your right foot 50 times.
Doing this will cause your energy level to rise… and fast. Not only that, it is one of the cornerstones to raising your sexual energy to a peak. (This is covered in detail in my course on Chuang Shang de Gong Fu.)
5. When you’re finished massaging both feet, raise your energy further by doing some Hindu squats and Hindu push-ups, as well as some deep breathing (which I teach in Combat Conditioning). You could also try the Magnificent Seven, which attacks the waistline like no other program on the planet.
6. After doing your training, take a cool-to-cold shower. A hot shower is fine to finish up with… but start with the coldest water you can take. It will increase the vital energy in your body in an instant.[Ed. Note: Fitness expert Matt Furey believes in strengthening everything on the inside as well as the outside – and what he has taught you today goes to the heart, soul, and kidneys of the matter in a way that you’ve probably never experienced before. These six steps will blow you away – and when you add Matt’s Combat Conditioning into the mix… LOOK OUT. You’ll become the master of your universe. Find out more here.]