Dang dog! I hate it when he does this. But he tricked us into giving him two lunches on Saturday.
Here’s what happened…
I was doing a late morning workout in the garage and it wrapped up right at noon.
So I called the dog out and fed him…
…minutes later my mom dropped by, and her “Grand-Dog” gave her the “I’m hungry!” eyes. She fell for it, and fed him a 2nd lunch. This wasn’t the first time he’s pulled this stunt.
Now the truth is that we all do this to ourselves from time-to-time. You may have done something just as sneaky to yourself on the weekend, perhaps having breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, all in the same day!
Or maybe you splurged and ate the equivalent of two dinners at once…
or had a big dinner and then still ate a box of popcorn or candy at the movies. It happens. No big deal. Don’t get upset at yourself about it. It’s not your fault.
If your metabolism is ‘broken’, then those extra calories will pile on as belly fat. By the way, you break your metabolism when you lose muscle mass, do to much cardio, or eat too much sugar on a regular basis.
Those 3 mistakes mess up your fat burning hormones.
What’s the CURE for a broken metabolism?
Option A => Time machine. Just go back and erase the damage.
What’s the matter, you don’t have any plutonium or a DeLorean?
Okay, no problem.
Here’s Option B…
Not sure if your metabolism is broken?
Here’s a little quiz to see if your metabolism isn’t functioning at its best. Answer YES or no to these following questions…
1) Are you sensitive to the cold?
2) Do you feel tired unexpectedly at any time?
3) Do you have dry skin?
4) Have you experienced weight gain of 10 lbs or more in the last 2 years?
5) Do you have trouble falling asleep or wake up frequently in the night?
6) Do you ever feel overwhelmed or run-down?
7) Are you ever craving salty or high-carbohydrate foods?
8) Do you feel bloated after meals?
9) Do you have trouble losing weight, even when you are on a strict diet and exercise program?
If you answered YES to any of these, you might be experiencing a broken and sluggish metabolism.
In fact, more than 90% of men and women over 40 suffer from a glandular slowdown (a slower metabolism). Many people start even sooner.
Use those secrets and…
1. Keep your workouts short
2. Avoid chronic low-calorie dieting (this destroys your metabolism)
… and you’ll discover how to “cheat” every 3rd day that actually boosts your sluggish metabolism so you can lose all the weight you want.
Finally you can break the curse,
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer