Edit LockThis is better than going to Happy Hour tonight, trust me.
Crush this new circuit from Dani Woodrum and then grab his new bodyweight conditioning program for less than the price of a couple of beers and dinner at Applebees:
You’re going to start with…
The “Minute to Win It” Circuit
Perform each exercise for 1 minute. After you complete the 6 minute circuit, rest 1 minute and repeat once more.
1) 10 Jumping Jacks/10 High Knees **
2) Narrow stance Squat to Punch
3) Pushup w/ 2 second pause at bottom
4) Prisoner Reverse Lunge to Front Kick – 30 Seconds per side
5) Plank or Rocking Plank
6) Total Body Extensions
**Do 10 Jumping Jacks, immediately followed by 10 High Knees. Keep repeating until 1 minute is up.*
After 2 rounds, rest 1 minute and move to the AB circuit.
The AB-solutely Brutal Circuit
Perform these 3 exercises AMAP (as many times as possible) in 4 minutes. Rest only as needed. Complete this circuit just once.
- Cross Body Mountain Climbers w/ feet elevated – 12 Per Side
- Bodyweight Diagonal Chops – 12 Per Side
- Side Plank Punches – 12 Per side
After completing this circuit once, rest 1 minute and move to the Finisher.
And then shut-it-all-down with 3 minutes of…
The Finisher Strong Circuit
Perform these 2 exercises AMAP in 3 minutes.
- Burpee to Punch Combo – 4 Reps
- Prisoner Squat w/ 2 second hold at bottom – 8 Reps
Get 16 weeks of Home Kickboxing Revolution Workouts here
Viva la revolution,
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer