I should have written this a long time ago…but here are the instructions on what you need to do in the Turbulence Training Body Transformation Contest…
Mandatory To Do List:
1) Once you are ready to get started take your before photo.
2) Do any combination of TT workouts for 12 weeks.
3) Take your after photo.
4) Write your 300 word essay.
5) Send that in before the end of the contest.
But if you want MAXIMUM fat burning results in the body transformation contest, you should also follow this list…
Recommended To Do List:
In addition to All of the Above…
1) The majority of our past winners have started a “thread” (aka transformation journal) in the TT Member’s forum where they update daily/weekly with their progress, and also ask others for help with specific questions.
(I check in on these journals as much as I can, but if you need specific workout or nutrition advice, its better to post directly in the training or nutrition forum.)
2) Research shows that posting on a regular basis helps women (amd hopefully men) get more results in their weight loss program, so I encourage as much recording as possible – and that also helps you learn a lot about your body and how it responds to certain exercises, foods, programs, etc.
3) Hopefully you have time to start a journal, and I know you’ll get even more out of the program when you do that.
4) I know other past TT transformers will have their own recommendations, so hopefully they will chime in with other top tips…
5) Of course, you will also want to…
– Plan, shop, and prepare your meals each week
-Clean out your pantry of junk (if it’s in the house you are going to eat it, so get it out!)
-Use Fitday.com to find out what you’re eating
– Join my Facebook fan page for daily motivation
– Listen to the TT Audio coaching call every Sunday found at www.TTfatloss.com
What else am I missing?
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Creator, Turbulence Training Transformation Contest