Feelin’ Lucky Green Shamrock Smoothie
Boy are you lucky I came up with this power packed Green Shamrock Smoothie just in time for St. Patty’s Day!
Smoothies are a terrific way to pack in life giving, energy-boosting nutrients into a delicious, portable drink – this will certainly come in handy as you sing “Danny Boy” at the parade and prepare for a night of Green Beer and Irish Cheer!
Follow these easy steps and you’ll be feeling lucky in no time!
Eat THIS Fat Loss Breakfast to FLATTEN Your Belly (really cool trick)
Green Shamrock Smoothie
Prep: 2 minutes | Blend: up to 1 minute | Yield: 1 serving
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ ripe avocado
- 1-2 handfuls torn shamrock leaves – a.k.a. kale
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (OR 3 tablespoons hemp seed + 1 tablespoon honey)
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup water (more for desired consistency)
- 1 very generous dash cinnamon (like, Loch-Ness-Monster-sized dash)
Blend all ingredients until well incorporated. Drink with a green straw while wearing your green garb.
Happy St. Patty’s Day!