Easily Get 30g of Fiber in By Lunch! Just Follow this Menu
We all know it’s important to get enough fiber in our diets, but many of us feel it’s impossible to get the recommended 30g per day.
Here’s a delicious, easy menu that gets you more than 30g of fiber all by lunchtime:
Breakfast: Blackberry Banana Shake Total fiber content: 17.9g
1 cup Almond Milk (1 g)
1 medium banana (3g)
½ cup fresh blackberries (4.4g)
1 Tablespoon ground Chia seed (5.5g)
2 scoops Bio-Trust Low Carb vanilla cream protein powder (4g)
ice and extra water for desired consistency
Blend all ingredients in a blender or Magic Bullet
Snack: Fruit & Nuts Total fiber content: 8.75g
1 medium pear (6g)
¼ cup raw almonds (2.75g)
Lunch: Lemony Chickpea & Kale Salad Total fiber content: 15.8g
1 cup torn kale (2.6g)
½ cup raw broccoli florets (4g)
¼ cup chopped celery (2g)
2 dried dates (1.2g)
½ cup chickpeas (6g)
1-2 Tablespoons Spicy Lemon Vinaigrette (1 lemon, 1 T. honey, 2-3 T. olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes to taste—blend well )
**Assemble all ingredients in a bowl. Toss well to combine.
>>>Free 6 week meal plan. Download it today!
>>>>Total Fiber Intake by Lunchtime a whopping 42.45g <<<<
Getting plenty of fiber from whole foods like fruits, vegetables, and legumes is super easy and provides a host of health benefits:
- Weight loss and management: By increasing satiety and the feeling of fullness, fiber supports efforts to lose and maintain fat loss.
- Healthy Digestive System: insoluble fiber helps decrease the risk of diverticulitis, hemorrhoids, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) plus helps with regularity.
- Stabilize blood sugar: Soluble fiber slows the body’s breakdown of carbohydrates and the absorption of sugar, helping to stabilize blood sugar.
- Combat Many Health Risks: Risk of heart disease, heart attack, stroke, gall stones and kidney stones are decreased with adequate fiber intake.
- Skin health: Soluble fiber acts like a sponge soaking up yeast and other toxins that might otherwise be excreted through the skin causing acne and rashes.
Click here for a simple daily meal plan from Chef Gui Alinat that will help you easily hit 30 grams of fiber each day.