Your biggest roadblock to staying fit is probably that it isn’t fun. I just read a study which found that most overweight folks don’t find exercise enjoyable. Worse, instead of feeling energized, they feel tired after a workout.
No wonder it seems to be so hard to lose weight!
But, no matter what you have experienced in the past, losing fat can be fun and fast. It doesn’t require long, boring workouts. It can also mean making new friends by participating in fat-loss forums and group training or fitness classes.
If you are just getting started, here’s what you need to do…
1. Get a trainer or nutritionist for professional accountability. Research from Stanford University found that this improves fat-loss results.
2. Work out with a friend who is also losing weight. It will help keep both of you motivated.
3. Go online and get social support in a weight-loss forum.
4. Join a bootcamp and work out to cool music with new friends.
5. Get a nutrition buddy at work who will help you stay on track.
Combine the social support with good eating and proper workouts, and you’ll feel energized all day long. Soon you’ll completely transform your body and boost your confidence… and you’ll be living the fat-loss lifestyle forever!