10 Ways to Love & Heal Your Body Through Food
Whether you want to lose weight, build muscle, heal from an illness, or prevent one your actions need to align with the principles of Love and Healing. Eating is a huge part of your success…
“The food you eat can either be the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison.” ~Ann Wigmore
Here are 10 ways to Love & Heal your body through food:
- Eat ONLY when physically hungry.
- Eat mindfully, slowly, and with joy!
- Eat whole, organic, locally grown and raised foods as often as possible
- Eat more of foods that will “spoil” – if it won’t go bad, it might not be good!
- Eat foods that bugs and animals would eat if you left it on the porch… margarine is ignored by the ants!
- Eat for nourishment of body, mind, and spirit!
- Avoid eating foods that YOUR body cannot digest (even if it really is “healthy” it may not be for your body)
- Avoid foods with ingredients only a biochemist would recognize… artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, and preservatives.
- Avoid eating foods your great grandmother would not recognize.
- Stop eating when physically satisfied (do not overeat by even a few bites)
Health, fitness, and wholeness are created with the daily steps you take toward loving and healing your body. You can make nutrition a powerful ally by approaching food as medicine, as nourishment, and as a simple act of love and healing.
Your mind and body will thank you!
PS – Need guidance on how to Love and Heal your body through food? Check out my Anti-Inflammatory Super Nutrient Healing System. I created it just for you!