…and by that, I mean get more clients and make more sales, of course. 🙂
If this sounds cool to you, then I have good news. While you can’t make this weekend, you still have a chance to join Bedros,
myself, Joel Marion, and many others at the Fitness Business Summit on March 9-11 in Costa Mesa, California.
This is the weekend of the 2012 Fitness Business Summit, where trends will be set and trainers will be given the secrets they need to dramatically increase the number of clients they serve. I will be there and hope to see you there, too.
It should be even more fun than this weekend in Vegas because of all the surprises Bedros has up his sleeve. He’s got a party, car giveaway, Personal Trainer of the Year award, and much more lined up.
The seminar registration INCREASES today. Don’t miss out on your early bird discount and bonuses.
At FBS 2012, you’ll discover…
– How to slash your working hours by over 33%
– How to get more clients every time you do a consult
– How to work less and make more
It’s that simple.
Here are all of the trainers you’ll get to meet that weekend:
– Certified TT Trainer, Mike Whitfield (author, WorkoutFinishers.com)
– Joel Marion, my co-author for 24-7 Fat Loss
– Shawna Kaminski, author of the Pull-up and Push-up Programs
– Cara Eckerman, Fit Body Bootcamp Superstar
– The so famous he’s infamous, John “Roman” Romaniello
– Rick Kaselj, the Canadian Crusader for Injury Rehab
– lil’ ol’ me, and many, many more (I might even be able to convince Alwyn Cosgrove to stop by)
There’s also a women’s only business building session, plus tons of great speakers on bootcamps, one-on-one personal training, and much more.
See you there,
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer
PS – Fitness is one of the few industries that continues to grow during a recession.
And you’ll find out how to grow your fitness business during even the toughest times when you join me and
Bedros and his crew at Fitness Business Summit 2012.
These will be the 3 most important days in 2012 for the fitness industry.