Tuesday morning it was 54 degrees in my garage gym up here in Canada.
I let Bally the Dog out the bark door to go roll in the snow outside.
While he went out to play, I tried out this year’s annual Thanksgiving Day TT Extreme Fat Burner.
You’re going to love it.
Do this and you’ll enjoy a NO-guilt Turkey Day.
Here’s my 1st (of many) holiday gifts to you…
The Thanksgiving 30-Minute Thermogenic Calorie Burner (guaranteed to burn fat all day long)
Total-Body Warmup (x2 rounds)
- Prisoner Squats (20-30 seconds)
- Elevated Pushups, one hand on a dumbbell (15 seconds on each side)
- Prisoner Reverse Lunges (20 seconds on each side)
Metabolic Resistance Training Round 1 (x3 rounds)
- Bulgarian or Regular Split Squats (20 seconds each side, 20 seconds rest in between)
- Dumbbell Chest Press (40 seconds, 20 seconds of rest)
- Pullups or TRX Rows or Dumbbell Chest-Supported Rows (40 seconds, 20 seconds of rest)
…take a minute or two of rest…
Metabolic Resistance Training Round 2 (x3 rounds)
- Goblet Squats or Kettlebell Front Squats or Squats with Barbell (40 seconds, NO rest)
- Dumbbell Incline Press (40 seconds, NO rest)
- Dumbbell Chest-Supported Rows or Regular Dumbbell Rows (40 seconds on each side)
And if you want to throw in some bonus work, then use my…
Choose your two favorite arm exercises and use the 4×8 or 5×5 style I describe in this classic YouTube video here.
Good times, great arms… but what about abs?
Ok, they’re next! Let’s have you do…
a) Ab Wheel or Stability Ball Rollouts
b) Stability Ball or TRX Jackknife
c) Cross-Body Mountain Climbers or Side Plank
But wait, there’s more!
At least, if you want to have dessert, that is.
Here’s your Turkey Day Finisher!
- Go through 2 rounds of each exercise using the 20/10 system
- 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest
- OPTIONAL: Repeat the circuit one more time with 1 minute rest between circuits.
1. Jumping Jacks
3. Running In-place
4. Total Body Extensions
Now enough of me… get back to your family and enjoy Thanksgiving… or if you’re like me here in Canada… enjoy Thursday! 🙂
But seriously, no matter where you are, have fun, train safe, and talk soon!
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
PS – Quick idea for this weekend…
Set specific goals for your health, wealth, social life, and personal development. Review them regularly. Find the real reason you want to change and use that as the motivation to take massive action on the right decisions every day. Everything you do takes you closer to or further away from your goals. Choose wisely.
PPS – Watch your email for a Big Black Friday Sale alert on Friday morning!