…a rogue fitness expert’s review of my TT Summit.
I thought it was amazing he would do this, and I wanted to share it with you here:
It’s amazing how much effort he put into this…great insights.
1) My Top 10 Time Management & Productivity Tips
2) Cara Eckerman’s AWESOME tip on hiring employees/other trainers
3) The #1 bootcamp trend predicted by Bedros Keuilian
NOTE: We proved Bedros’ point with the workouts that Mike Whitfield, Certified TT Trainer, and I delivered in the morning before day 2 of the Summit.
4) The Missing Link in Creating a 7-Figure Facility from Scratch with Alwyn Cosgrove
5) Mike Whitfield’s “Three’s Company 3-Minute Finisher” (video)
6) How to Get Exactly What You Want in Life (includes a short clip of my presentation on this)
7) And the THREE biggest action steps that this rogue fitness expert worked on IMMEDIATELY after the seminar.
And make sure to save the dates for next year’s TT Summit, June 21-22, 2013 in San Diego, California.
By the way, Certified TT Trainers get FREE access to the TT Summit and any additional 1-day events I plan on doing allover the world in the next 12 months.
I’ve decided to go “on tour” a lot more this year.
But hurry, we are only taking THREE more trainers in this group, so reserve your spot today.
Start now and change the world,
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer