Great news… Last week while I was at a seminar in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona, I did a fun new fat burning bodyweight workout in my hotel room.
You’re going to love this one…and the FREE gym workout bonus below
New 4-Minute Fat Burning Workout
- Punisher Bodyweight Squats – 20 seconds work, 10 seconds hold in the bottom position x 2 rounds
- Close-Grip Pushups – 20 seconds work, 10 second hold in the top position x 2 rounds
- Prisoner Squats – 20 seconds work, 10 second hold in the bottom position x 2 rounds
- Spiderman Climb click here for video – 20 seconds work, 10 second hold in the top position x 2 rounds
Here’s another workout I managed to fit in recently while traveling.
It’s a FREE bonus metabolic workout that requires just 15 minutes and a set of dumbbells.
15-Minute Metabolic Boost Workout (no changing the weight!)
– Do all exercises for 30 seconds
– Do not rest between exercises
– Rest 1 minute at the end of the circuit and repeat 2 more times
- DB Squat
- Pushup or Kneeling Pushup
- DB Bentover 2-arm row
- DB Goblet Split Squat (hold ONE dumbbell in both hands at chest height) – 30 seconds for each leg
- DB Renegade Row
- DB Overhead Press with elbows in and palms facing head/one another (standing)
- Total Body Extension click here for video
Those are fantastic workouts you can do almost anytime, anywhere to burn fat and get lean.
Hope that helps,
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
PS – Don’t forget your …
#1 thing to do every AM
=> Spend at least 15 minutes focused on your #1 priority in life. Solve that #1 problem or pursue the #1 opportunity