Here’s a little secret.
Mornings of holidays and Saturdays are the best time to do creative thinking.
Well, I have this strange belief that there is a creative energy in the world, and when you do creative work while everyone else is resting or sleeping, there is more creative energy for you to harness.
And that’s why you’ll get big ideas by working when no one
Crazy idea, huh?
Anyways, it’s Black Friday in America, and that means most people are not working.
So take advantage of the extra Creative Energy in the world and answer these important questions for your business.
These questions could change your life.
1) What’s your BIG IDEA in your business?
2) What is your Unique Ability? (If you don’t know, ask others what skill it is that you do better than everyone else.)
3) How do you differentiate you from all others in the Marketplace?
4) Why do you deserve Traffic & Affiliates over every other option?
5) What are the assets in your business/life that you can leverage?
6) What is the low-hanging fruit (easy money-making opportunities) in your business (offline and online)?
7) What is your domination strategy? (This is the combination of your Unique Ability, your Big Idea, and your Leverage Assets.)
8] What is the Gap-in-the-Marketplace that you fill?
9) What is your best communication method and how can you leverage it?
10) Are you B2C (business to customer) or B2B (Business to Business)?
11) Who are your best customers?
12) Where can they be found?
13) What are 3 business models that are working in your niche market?
14) What is the biggest lesson you can learn from each?
15) What type of product do you want to provide: Information? Services? Coaching/Consulting?
Let me know if this round of questions gives you any “A-Ha” moments.
Also, what questions are missing?
What questions do you have about the questions?
Draw on that Creative Energy when no one else is working in order to find your best answers.
Use that secret to success,
“Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” – Brian Tracy