Teleseminars have helped me make up to $25,000 an hour. They’re my bread and butter.
The most common way to make money with teleseminars is to use them to sell products or services to your existing or prospective customers. But there’s another way.
You can offer special teleseminars specifically for your affiliates.
What are affiliates? They are people who promote your products and services to their customers and prospects. If their prospects buy, you pay them a percentage of the sale. They’re like a sales force you pay only when they produce results.
You can build your business just by teaching your affiliates how to become better marketers. This helps them sell their own products… and it also helps them sell your products.
Your affiliates are essentially treasure maps that lead to treasure chests full of other treasure maps. You can find all those other treasure maps by hosting teleseminars for your affiliates on a regular basis.
These teleseminars are valuable marketing tools in part because they create intimacy. They allow you to talk directly to your affiliates, which makes them feel like part of your exclusive group. They get your affiliates excited about your products and ready to promote them.
Another big benefit of teleseminars is they establish a win-win-win situation. You’ll make more money because you’ll sell more. Your affiliates will make more money because they’ll earn commissions. And – through your affiliates – you’ll be able to give useful, valuable products to many more customers than you could reach on your own.
Giving away useful information for free is a great way to get your affiliates pumped up about selling your products. I’ve done this with TeleseminarSecrets.com, VirtualBookTourSecrets.com, and PodcastSecrets.com – with every program I have to offer.
In my affiliate teleseminars, I talk about all the details of the program I want them to sell. And I tell them all the reasons that a customer would want to buy that program. What makes it superior to other programs. How it can help the customer make money. I also suggest ways for my affiliates to promote the program to their customers. This gets them charged up and champing at the bit to get out there and sell.
When I hosted a teleseminar like this for my 1Shopping Cart affiliates, I got them so pumped up that we saw a nice bump in sales within 24 hours.
The key is to make each teleseminar simple and exciting. And keep it to less than an hour. I’ve found that 45 minutes is the sweet spot.
But it doesn’t end there. I offer a contest for the affiliates who sell the most, plus additional bonuses depending on how many sales they make. I send out e-mails and use additional teleseminars to let all my affiliates know who the top affiliates are, as well as to answer questions and give them more ideas on how they can make more money.
Here’s how you can set up your own affiliate teleseminars:
First, of course, you need to set up an affiliate program. Don’t worry – it’s pretty easy to do.
- Make sure your shopping cart can handle affiliates. (Some can’t.)
- Put up a Web page with the affiliate sign-up form from your shopping cart.
- Your shopping cart will give each affiliate a special link to your products – one created just for that person. This way, you can track which affiliates are bringing in the most customers and pay them accordingly.
Once you’ve got your affiliate program up and running, start coming up with ideas for teleseminars you can offer. For instance, you could hold a teleseminar where you:
- … reveal how your best affiliates are marketing your products. Interview your top affiliates and have them share their secrets for making money.
- … recognize best practices and outstanding efforts. Do this by not only teaching your own proven marketing strategies but also by having the affiliates teach what they do – and then openly acknowledging their efforts.
- … give monetary awards to the “Affiliate of the Month.” Feature the Affiliate of the Month on the call and let them share what they do, then mail them a check.
- … introduce new products and discuss what makes them valuable to your affiliates’ customers. Use the call to teach your affiliates how to sell your new products to their lists.
- … talk about upcoming events. If you’re doing a promotion of an existing product or a new product launch, this is the time to let your affiliates know about it so they can get it in their calendars.
- … answer questions from individual affiliates
There’s another way you can use teleseminars to make money with your affiliates. Instead of offering a call for the affiliates, offer a call for the affiliates to promote. They make money on every person who signs up for the call. PLUS, they make money when the people they signed up buy something during or after the call.
Here’s how I did it with my TeleseminarSecrets.com affiliate program. First, I offered a preview call. I charged $20 for the preview call, and I paid my affiliates $18 for every customer they got to sign up for it. Plus, I paid them an additional $900 for each of their customers who signed up for TeleseminarSecrets.com.
Whichever method you choose to use, hosting teleseminars for your affiliates can skyrocket your affiliate marketing campaigns. But as simple as this technique is, it is oftentimes overlooked. Don’t make that mistake. It is a win-win-win situation that can make you lots of money.[Ed. Note: Alex Mandossian is the CEO of Heritage House Publishing Inc. Affiliate marketing with teleseminars has helped Alex make $25,000 an hour. If you want to learn exactly how he did it, step by step, go to www.TeleseminarSecretsProfile.com, where you’ll also be able to get a free custom marketing electronic analysis.]