Here’s a simple plan for you this weekend..
Take time this weekend to rest, recharge, and regenerate.
Spend time with great people in good conversation. Help them if possible, because helping others helps you just as much.
Make a difference in someone’s life today.
And spend some time alone in introspection as well, figuring out yourself and your goals.
Then come back strong next week and make the last 4 months of 2012 the best of the year.
BTW, so many of you asked to see my “Daily Documents” that
I made a video for you here:
=> Discover my Daily Documents video here
Watch that and get inspired to create your own daily ritual that gives you motivation to persevere, while also reminding you to have great gratitude for all that you have now.
And trust me, we all have a LOT MORE than we think.
Finally, we’ve finished up a DOUBLE ISSUE of Financial Independence Monthly and I can’t think of any better reading material for your Saturday morning coffee or while lying in an easy-chair on Saturday afternoon.
You can name your own price and get this month’s issue (and a full-year subscription) for whatever you think it is worth.
Go here to name your own price and get September’s FIM
If you don’t know what Financial Independence Monthly is, let me explain.
Each month I write a 12-page report (longer this month) on building your Internet business. It features detailed articles (beyond the scope of this email newsletter) for both beginners and advanced Internet businesses.
We have almost 6,000 subscribers, including some of the biggest names in Internet Marketing, as well as hundreds of “newbies” that are FINALLY making their first sale with the information they learn from me each month.
This month you’ll discover…
– How to create BIG IDEAS in your business using a slightly odd way of thinking
– The 3 things you need to come up with your Big Idea (This is the process that Matt Smith used to build multiple 7-figure companies).
– A review of the best sales book you’ve NEVER read. (This forgotten text teaches the strategy that top copywriter Mike Palmer calls the “best copywriting secret in the world.”)
– How ETR Mastermind member Scott Whitlock made his first sale
– The BIG question you should ask yourself this month
Get all of that and more in Financial Independence Monthly here
Now be good, be safe, and we’ll see you next week.
“If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington