Bark, Bark! Woofy Christmas to you! Ol’ Bally the Holiday Exercise Dog here today with your 10-Minute Christmas Calorie Burner.
I’m subbing in because my human, ol’ Craiggy the TT Trainer, is turbulently racing around town doing last minute shopping.
Today you’re getting an amazing short, burst workout that will keep you slim & sexy over the busy holidays… because we LOVE you. We can’t thank you enough for being part of the TT world.
And I can’t wait to show you all the amazing workouts, personal coaching programs, and new books we have for you in 2016. It’s going to be your BEST. Year. Ever. I double-dog promise you that. ***Wags Tail***
And then you’ll be able to enjoy your favorite foods GUILT-free knowing that you’re burning extra calories all day long thanks to the Turbulence from these 10-magical minutes. That means all the milk bones we can eat (What? You don’t like milk bones? Oh well, that just means more for me!)
10-Minute Christmas Calorie Burner – Dumbbell Version
– For the Goblet exercise, hold a dumbbell in both paws at chest height.
– Take 2 seconds to lower the weight/your body and lift in 1 second.
– Do NOT rest between exercises.
1) DB Goblet Reverse Lunge – 10 reps per side
2) DB 1-Arm Standing Shoulder Press – 10 reps per side
3) DB 1-Arm Row – 10 reps per side
4) DB Chest Press – 10 reps
5) Total Body Extension – 20 reps in 30 seconds
– Repeat 2 times for a total of 10 minutes of Christmas Calorie Burning…
…You’ll burn 13 to 20 calories per minute, PLUS you’ll enjoy several hours of extended “Afterburn” calorie burning… my Christmas gift to you! 😉
10-Minute Christmas Calorie Burner – Bodyweight Version
– Take 2 seconds to lower your body and lift in 1 second.
– Do NOT rest between exercises.
1) Prisoner Reverse Lunge – 10 reps per side
2) Decline or Close-Grip Pushup – 10 reps
3) Total Body Extension – 20 reps in 30 seconds
4) Pushups – 10 reps
5) Iron Cross Hold – 30 seconds
6) Cross-Body Mountain Climbers – 10 reps per side (alternating)
– Repeat 3 times for a total of 10 minutes of Christmas Calorie Burning
“Oh what fun… it is to burn… calories in the comfort of your own home!”
Now I’m not sure what you asked ol’ Santy Claus for this Christmas (I begged for a new bone, of course, but I guess you didn’t ask for milk bones, huh?), but hopefully you didn’t waste your Christmas wishes on cardio equipment or diet pills. Those don’t work. Here’s what does:
You can do these workouts in just a few minutes each day at home or on the road… and you don’t need any equipment at all. You can even do them beside the tree and in front of the chimney as you wait for ol’ Saint Nick to show up on Christmas Eve. 😉
Enjoy those workouts and leave a milk bone out for me,
Bally the Dog,
Certified Dog on Santa’s NICE List
PS – It’s never too late…
…to change your life and to improve your body and energy. So commit to getting better every day. You can do it. Bally the Dog believes in YOU. (And I do too. – Craig)
And remember this important message for after Christmas when you are ready to step it up…
If you want advanced results, you must take advanced measures. Do MORE than what is expected of you, not LESS than what you are capable of. You have been given great gifts. Earn the rewards that those gifts make possible. Stay strong and keep on pushing on!
Our record-breaking 25th TT Transformation Contest opens up on Saturday, December 26th for you to get back on track and get back in shape. The contest is FREE, and you can even win $1000 of my money – and a 3-year Platinum TT Membership. All the details (and past winners) are here.
Plus, we’re even giving away the BIGGEST gift ever.
We’re giving out a single GRAND PRIZE to one of the winners of our 5 categories, and this Grand Prize winner will receive FREE Airfare and Hotel Accommodations at our 6th Turbulence Training Summit in Denver on June 3rd, 2016. Can’t wait to see who wins.
2016 is going to be an amazing year!
Merry Christmas and Bark to you soon.