Today I’ll be learning from The Man who wrote the Millionaire’s Code. I’m a very lucky person. As are the 9 other online business owners who will be in the room with us at our 1-Day Mastermind here in San Diego.
Five years ago I attended an event where the Millionaire’s Code was first revealed. But I was probably the only person that went home and typed out the complete code, laminated the document, and that has reviewed one rule from the list each morning since.
That’s right, every day I review The Code. From New Year’s Day to New Year’s Eve, not a day goes by that I don’t go back to “the master” for a nugget of wisdom. The Code has changed my life. It’s made me millions and helped me change over 100,000 lives (so far). It’s responsible for me being one of the luckiest people in the world.
And the man behind the code is one of my best friends, Bedros Keuilian.
“The Code guides my decisions and day-to-day actions, making life easy, happy, and fun,” Bedros says.
But he is being too modest. The Code will not only guide your life, it will change your life. It will bring you more wealth, and less stress. It will give you greater happiness, while showing you how to work less.
Today, I’ll share 21 of my favorite rules from the Millionaire’s Code. But you’ll need to come see Bedros at the TT Summit to learn it all.
By the way, Bedros will also be mediating our 1st ever, TT Trainer Battle Royale, where our top TT Trainers will share their best tips to attract more clients into your business. The winner gets bragging rights, a Championship Belt, and a big surprise. And YOU get to vote and choose our winner.
Plus, YOU win because you get to use their secrets and add them to the Millionaire’s Code for guaranteed success. That’s all part of your VIP experience that you’ll get at the www.TTSummit.com.
Now that you’ve reserved your spot, it’s time to enjoy (and then print out) my 21 favorite rules of the Millionaire’s Code. Enjoy…
The Millionaire’s Code – By Bedros Keuilian
1. When in doubt…give more back. I’ve never known a person to regret doing more for others. The universe has a way of paying you back in spades. “Help others get what they want. You’ll get what you want in life when you help others get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
2. Appreciate your clients and customers… show them, tell them and make it abundantly clear.
3. Be a value ADDER not a value extractor.
4. Set MASSIVE, specific goals with deadlines. Otherwise it’s just a dream.
5. Genuinely thank 10 people per day. <= One of CB’s favorites!
6. Never be “the smartest person in the room.” Be coachable and seek out mentors. Surround yourself with successful people.
7. Practice what you preach. There’s no greater form of advertising then walking the walk.
8. Reject fear, greed, and doubt. Hate and guilt are wasted emotions and will destroy you from the inside out.
9. Visualize success daily. Then go out and get it. Know what you want in life. Get what you deserve.
10. Fail forward, and believe in yourself. Destroy negative self-talk and limiting beliefs. Step outside of your comfort zone… that’s where all great things in life happen.
11. Lead with passion, purpose and enthusiasm.
12. Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
14. Delegate, motivate, and sell. Focus on the big levers – your 5% – and outsource the little things – the 95%. Focus on the critical few and not the trivial many. Break the chains of “trading time for dollars”. Stop talking. Start doing. Everyone is watching.
15. Be grateful for what you have. <= This changed my life – CB
16. Change your negative beliefs about money. Money is a vehicle to freedom.
17. Avoid crabs, time vampires, and energy draining people at all costs.
18. Sell once and keep a client for life. A customer is someone you sell to. A client is someone who’s under your protection.
19. Turn pro. Leave your amateur ways behind. Take responsibility for your actions, manage your time better, meet your deadline and exceed your expectations. <= Love this one! – CB
20. Don’t be a bottom feeder. Charge the most, deliver the best and only deal top tier clients.
21. The fastest, easiest and most direct way to success is to model it.
That last one is key.
Surround yourself with other successful trainers, like Bedros, Shawna Kaminski, Mike Whitfield, Alwyn Cosgrove, Rachel Cosgrove, Brad Pilon, Kate Vidulich, Catherine Gordon, and yes, ol’ CB.
Don’t miss the TT Summit. We’ll hang out all weekend, you’ll learn the Code, and you’ll take home dozens and dozens of wealth-building, client attraction, and personal training workout secrets to immediately implement in your fitness business while creating the life of your dreams.
You want better. You deserve better. We’ll help you get better – with the code.
Click here to Learn the Millionaire Trainer’s Code at the TT Summit
Be a Leader! Leave a legacy! Live the Code!
If you don’t have your own code, create the Top Ten Rules for Your Life today.
That’s your ten minute task.
See you in San Diego next month,
“You’ll seldom regret anything that you’ve done. It’s what you haven’t done that will torment you.” – Charles Dickens