Check out this Christmas miracle.
It’s a fat burning research study proving that everyone should lift weights to get slim.
It’ll even burn off Christmas cookies while you sit on the couch… or go caroling in streets, like me and Bally the Dog. (Okay, our singing is more like yelping, ha!)
Now wait, I know what you’re thinking.
You’ve been told weight training workouts take too long.
You were told to do 10 exercises per workout and 3 sets of each.
That adds up!
But research shows you don’t have to do long workouts to get results.
In a study from the European Journal of Applied Physiology, researcher Timothy Heden found just ONE set per exercise boosts your metabolism for 72 hours!
Doing just ONE set of weight training puts “Turbulence” on the muscles.
Turbulence causes “Afterburn”.
Afterburn is a post-exercise metabolism boost that helps you burn fat for hours – even days! – after weight training.
(Note: Cardio does NOT do this.)
And if you use the workout below, you’ll get even BETTER results because these exercises use many muscles at a time, and can DOUBLE your results in half the time.
So here’s Santa Bally’s latest Christmas gift to you. Enjoy!
10-Minute Christmas Cookie Calorie Torcher
- Do a warm-up circuit of prisoner squats and pushups (30 seconds each) before doing the weight training exercises.
- Do each exercise for 45 seconds and rest 15 seconds before the next exercise.
1) Dumbbell (DB) Squat
2) DB Chest Press
3) DB 1-Arm Row (45 seconds per side)
4) DB Split Squat (45 seconds per side)
5) DB 1-Arm Overhead Press (45 seconds per side)
6) DB Reverse Lunge (alternating sides)
But wait, there’s ONE more Christmas gift we want to give you…
And it’s the gift of motivation and inspiration.
You’ll meet busy people just like you that…
- Have lost over 20 pounds in 12 weeks
- Were able to get slim despite the temptations of Halloween and Thanksgiving
- Regained their health, energy, and yes, even their sex drive
- Are sleeping better, moving better, and in less pain because of their new habits
- Feel AND look 10 years younger thanks to just minutes a day of exercise
Don’t miss those amazing photos. You won’t believe your eyes.
But you better believe that YOU can do it too… especially with New Year’s momentum and motivation on your side.
And because you can win $1000 in my next TT Transformation Contest that starts the day AFTER Christmas.
So once the Christmas goodies are all devoured, the presents unwrapped, and the festivities winding down, you can jump right into our latest and greatest FREE Transformation Contest.
It starts on Monday, December 26th.
Watch your email for more details.
And add a total body and energy transformation to your Christmas wish list today.
I know Santa Craiggy can deliver on that one.
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
PS – An important reminder for Christmas…
Social support is a key to success. However, just as important as getting support is removing all negative influences in your life. This may be painful. You might not want to give up hanging out with lazy friends that eat junk all the time, but if it is killing you and making you fat and unhappy, it MUST stop when you are ready to transform your health and energy. Cut the cord quickly and move on to the NEW you in 2017
PPS – Merry Christmas from Bally and me!
Hope you like our little tree.