Let’s get right to the point. You’re busy. I’m busy. We all had hectic weekends. It’s only Monday morning and we’re already running out of time…
So, here is your NO excuses bodyweight workout that takes just 4 minutes.
4-Minute NO Excuse Bodyweight Workout #1 – Advanced
1) Total Body Extension or KB Swing – 1 minute
2) *Decline Pushups or Regular Pushups – 1 minute
3) Prisoner Walking Lunges – 1 minute
4) **Burpee – 20 seconds, rest 20 seconds, 20 more seconds
– Do not rest between exercises.
– If you have time, rest 1 minute at the end of the circuit and repeat 2 times.
* – If you can’t do a full minute of pushups, hold the top of a pushup plank.
** – If you can’t do burpees, do 1 minute of bodyweight squats.
4-Minute NO Excuse Bodyweight Workout #2 – Beginner
1) Bodyweight Squat – 45 seconds, rest 15 seconds
2) Close-Grip Pushups or Kneeling Pushups – 30 seconds, no rest
3) Mountain Climbers – 30 seconds, no rest
4) Jumping Jacks – 45 seconds, rest 15 seconds
5) Total Body Extension – 20 seconds, rest 20 seconds, 20 more seconds
– If you have time, rest 1 minute at the end of the circuit and repeat 1 time.
Kickstart a great week of fat burning with just 4-minutes.
If you liked that circuit, you’ll love these bodyweight exercises that burn 500 calorie per workout.
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
PS – Monday Motivation & #truth!
It’s the small handfuls of food that can slow down your fat loss faster than anything…every day you must find ways to overcome the snacking habit.
Lean on your social support, get accountability, find NEW positive rituals to replace ol’ bad habits.
So much can be accomplished with a long-term vision and resilience to short term setbacks.
Not every problem is conquered overnight, but if you persist and never give up, you will succeed.
Believe in yourself. You CAN do it.
Consistency is key. Never quit. If you stumble, get back up. Whether yesterday was good, bad, or a downright disaster, it doesn’t matter.
Time to get back on track.
Chin up, head up, spirits up. You know what to do. Get social support to help you make it through the dip and overcome dark days.
Focus on what you can do right. Plan two solutions for every obstacle life will throw in your way today. Set a deadline, hit those deadlines, and reward yourself when you do.
Stay strong and keep on pushing on, because what else are you going to do?
No. Never. Not you.