For nearly three decades, Ernie Bjorkman was an anchorman for a Denver TV station. Then one day last month, after signing a yearlong contract, he was let go.
But Ernie wasn’t worried, because he had something in his back pocket. He’d been going to veterinary technician school to pursue a longtime dream of working with animals.
What’s in your back pocket?
It doesn’t have to be a new degree. It doesn’t have to be a new job.
I’m talking about a side business. Something you can set up and run in your spare time.
Starting a side business may sound scary. But it doesn’t have to be. It could help you set aside a little extra money for a nice vacation next summer or the new car you’ve been wanting. And, if the unthinkable happens, it could keep you afloat while you look for a new job… or even turn into a full-blown career.
If you don’t know where to start, don’t worry. ETR has plenty of resources that can not only help you choose a side business that’s right for you… but can help you get that business up and running and churning out profits in no time.
• Each week in Profit Center Dispatch, “King of Business Opportunities” Marc Charles reveals a cutting-edge business that you can start from home… and gives you actionable advice on how to get going.
• As a member of the Liberty Street League, you can discover dozens of previously hidden, high-profit investment options that could help you recoup 100 percent of your recession losses by September 30, 2009.
• At our Profits in Paradise wealth-building summit this April, you can get your hands on the SAFEST and most PROFITABLE income-generating and entrepreneurial opportunities you’ve never heard of – including the keys to making $1.3 million+ a year from the housing foreclosure boom… a simple process that could generate up to $106,000 in just 7 days… and an investment that could make you up to 92 percent returns.
• With his Quick and Easy Microbusiness System, entrepreneurial expert Paul Lawrence will show how you can keep your current job, start a business in a week or two, and end up making $20 an hour, $2,000 a week, or even as much as $15,000 a month.
• As a member of our elite Internet Money Club, you can get step-by-step instruction in everything from finding a business with lots of profit potential to setting up a website… attracting traffic… making sales… and much more. In fact, if you don’t have a business by 2010, we’ll build you one ourselves!
And, of course, you can always pore over the ETR archives – at absolutely no cost to you – to find thousands of moneymakingopportunities, piles of advice on building a business, and expert guidelines for marketing your business online.[Ed. Note: What’s your backup plan? Let us know right here.]