Today, we have a very special episode of Early to Rise Radio. We sit down with Early to Rise team member Caleb Banks, a young black American entrepreneur to discuss his experiences and role models.
A lot of people have asked me for my voice in this and instead, I give you my ears while Caleb gives us his voice. You will learn a lot about life, entrepreneurship, getting stuff done, and how to stay focused during these tough times.
What Caleb and I Discuss:
- What was it like for you growing up black in America?
- What was it like for you growing up in the American Education System?
- Have you felt any change in the last five or ten years?
- What still frustrates you today?
- Who are your role models?
- How do you stay focused during these times?
- Where did your entrepreneurial interests stem from?
I can’t thank Caleb enough. Please reflect on this, see the traits of success, and listen to his experiences. We hope to get some questions from you all and look forward to hearing about your experiences. Please email me or send me an IG DM.
Hi, this is Craig Ballantyne, host of Early To Rise Radio. Have you ever wanted to become wealthier, healthier, wiser, or just have more time to appreciate the finer things in life? On this show, we reveal what high performers are doing every day to be more successful WITHOUT sacrificing their personal lives. Early To Rise Radio is sponsored by The Perfect Day Formula. Get your free copy of this game-changing success guide at FreePerfectDayBook.com.