Dear Early to Rise Reader: As an ETR reader, you know that MMF is a great believer in real estate investments as wealth builders. In fact, since ETR began, he has been encouraging his readers to invest in real estate as a proven way to make money…potentially a great deal of money. My name is Katie Yeakle. I’m an ETR reader. I’m also one of MMF’s co-workers and a friend.
After a lot of urging on his part, I decided to take his advice and invest in real estate. Not in a big way…but to kind of get my feet wet. And guess what? I turned a $7,000 investment in a single property into equity of $133,000 in just one year…that’s a return of almost 2,000%! Not bad, right? But I’m not alone. Not by a long shot.
* Another friend of MMF’s, AS, made a $35,000 investment that grew to $105,000, that’s a $70,000 profit in just 24 months!
* A longtime ETR reader, PP, turned a $70,000 investment in a rental property into $115,000 in just 6 months!
* A partner of MMF’s, JF, turned a $23,000 investment into a $105,000 in just two years. Stories like these just go on and on. 380% profits on one deal…a gain of $70,000 on a $55,000 investment in just 10 months…income of 12% per year on a rental property (as the property triples in value in just 2 years).
And you can find the same kinds of profits… Investing in real estate! And the great news I have for you is that there’s now a way you can discover how to do the same thing…no matter what your business or investing background… and even if you have only a limited amount of investment capital.
To find out more, click here: http://www.agora-inc.com/reports/XRE/WXRED420 That’s right. You don’t have to invest a lot of money to make a lot of money. In other words, you don’t need to start to with $25,000 or even $20,000. MMF himself made a $14,000 investment in a condominium last year. Today, that equity is worth $28,000…and he’s earning 14% per year in rental income!
Better still PP had secured a $25,000 profit on a house he bought before it went to closing. A $1,000 down payment gave him a $25,000 profit! At a time like this – with the economy so shaky and the stock market so dangerous – you should be thinking about putting some of your money into local real estate.
As MMF says, “The reason local real estate is so great is that you can leverage your profits by borrowing – yet the risk is limited if you buy in neighborhoods you know and understand.” Of course, successful real estate investing is more than just buying a house or a rental property of some sort. You need to know:
* How to get underpriced houses by tapping into government property auctions.
* How to get ultra-low-interest financing…even if you have bad credit or no credit at all.
* When to buy commercial property…and when to buy residential for the best profits going.
* When is the best time to buy – in any market.
* What fix-up projects will give you the best return on investment…get $10,000 back on every $2,000 you spend.
* How to find super profit opportunities in your town before they’re advertised
* And more… With the help and guidance of MMF’s brother, editor of Main Street Millionaire, you’ll know exactly what to do to make money in your own back yard. You’ll know where to look for good deals…how to figure if you have a profitable opportunity…how to close a deal and when to walk away.
Main Street Millionaire is made for any ETR reader who thinks he might want to make some money investing in local real estate. Whether you want to earn $100,000 a year flipping underpriced fixer-uppers or develop a million dollar retirement portfolio in 3-10 years. Main Street Millionaire will show you how it’s done – with honest and accurate examples from the author’s own recent experiences.
To find out more, click here: http://www.agora-inc.com/reports/XRE/WXRED420 Sincerely, Katie Yeakle President, AWAI P.S. MMF, has earned many million dollar fortunes in a variety of businesses. Yet the business he likes the best – and the one he’s making the most from right now – is local real estate investing. In fact, during the recent bear market his real estate investments have more than doubled. That’s why I took his advice and earned a 2,000% profit in just one year. And that’s why I plan on subscribing to Main Street Millionaire. I hope you do, too.