Some diets require precision. Yes, even fruit portions.
2. For 5-minute dinners that are sure to be healthy.
3. For when you’re doing the caveman diet.
4. For picking the perfect avocado.
5. For smoothies fit for royalty.
Smoothies should be considered cheat food: they’re so easy to make, super healthy, and also taste amazing!
6. For smoothies that you have no excuse not to make.
7. For the new “It” food, the Mason jar salad!
8. For tea so excellent you’ll forget other liquids exist.
9. For soup that’s healthy and oh so delicious.
10. For making the salad dressing of gods.
11. For when you’re treating your lovely self to a night in.
12. For yummy-fying grains.
13. For making “guesstimation” of portion sizes a thing of the past.
Did you know that your hand is the easiest way to measure a half-cup or three ounces of your food?
14. For vegetarians looking for other sources of protein.
That means all vegetarians!
15. For spotting the hidden sugars in your food.
Sugar is a clever little thing, and most Americans get way too much of it (between two and three times the recommended amount!). So get informed, read through the ingredients to make sure you’re not getting any more than you should.
16. For knowing your nuts.
These make really healthy snacks! You can put them in little Zip-lock bags to munch on throughout the day.
17. For the definitive ranking of all the veggies.
Treat yo’ self! To only the healthiest vegetables, that is.
18. For DIY hummus that’s as awesome as your Lebanese college roommate’s grandmother’s.
Okay so maybe her recipe is still waaaay better, but at the very least it’ll make you feel more Bohemian. And give you lots of hipster cred, too.
19. For marinating your meat to utter perfection.
Come on, we all know marinating can make or break a meat recipe. Get your meals closer to restaurant level.
20. For substituting bad ingredients with the good.
Good news for all sweets lovers: You can still make and eat the fluffiest, yummiest baked desserts without the self-loathing that comes afterwards. Congratulations!
21. For fans of salad in search of more adventure.
If you’re the type who lives, breathes, and eats salads, but are tired of having the same thing errrday, then this is for you.
22. For when you want to be up close and personal with your vitamins.
hellawella.comGet intimate with your letters.
23. For remembering the superfoods alphabet.
Too, too easy. You can do this in your sleep.