Books have changed my life and today I will be sharing the 10 books that have been the most impactful to me this year. I highly encourage these books especially if you’re an entrepreneur and I’ll even be sharing the book that I would force everyone to read if I were King of the World.
My 10 Best Business Books & Memoirs of 2021
- How Will you Measure Your Life by Clayton Christensen
- Your Next Five Moves by Patrick Bet-David
- Sell Like Crazy by Sabri Suby
- Right Away and All at Once by Gregory D. Brenneman
- Scaling-Up 2.0 by Verne Harnish
- The Go Giver by Bob Burg
- Winning by Tim Grover
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- The Night by Elie Wiesel
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting
Let me know what you thought of today’s episode! Did you learn something new? Am I missing something? Is there something that has or hasn’t worked for you in your path to success? Send me an IG DM or email and let me know how I can help you level up in life.