Welcome to the wedding edition of Early to Rise Radio with my wife, Michelle. We’re going to talk about our journey in the last 12-months, what has kept us motivated and happy throughout our travels across the world, and the three word success mantra we both live by.
What Michelle and I Discuss:
- Our Journey from Meeting to Marriage
- Our 2020 lockdown life in Vancouver, Miami, and Costa Rica
- The 3-Word Success Mantra
- How to Stay Positive in the Face of Adversity
- New Morning Routine
- Why We Went to Miami
- Why Michelle Had Her Breast Implants Removed in Costa Rica
- How to Be Brave
- Why We Raced Back to Canada
- Our Big Goals and Dreams for the next year
Let me know what you thought of today’s episode! Did you learn something new? Am I missing something? Is there something that has or hasn’t worked for you in your path to success? Send me an IG DM or email and let me know how I can help you level up in life.
Hi, this is Craig Ballantyne, host of Early To Rise Radio. Have you ever wanted to become wealthier, healthier, wiser, or just have more time to appreciate the finer things in life? On this show, we reveal what high performers are doing every day to be more successful WITHOUT sacrificing their personal lives. Early To Rise Radio is sponsored by The Perfect Day Formula. Get your free copy of this game-changing success guide at FreePerfectDayBook.com.