How to Find Your Ultimate Purpose: Do you know how to live your ultimate purpose?
People change their business, their process, their strategies so often because they do not have a vision. You need to have a vision of where you want to end up in life! Take that vision and make a plan. Take that plan and be relentlessly disciplined until you achieve what you set out to do!
That is what your purpose is. It’s okay if you get there and your purpose changes. Just repeat the process! As long as you have a vision, you will develop your purpose and achieve whatever you set out to do!
“Your values and vision drive your daily decision.”Craig Ballantyne
“The service, the product, or the process.”
“Your view on life is going to change, and therefore your purpose will probably shift a little bit too.”
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- 06:47 – Nail down your values and vision.
- 07:52 – How your purpose can change over time.
- 08:36 – When your vision changes, so will your purpose.
- 09:42 – Do you have a passion for a product, a service, or a process?
- 15:21 – It’s the drive, not the chase.
- 20:13 – The “Ballantyne Method”
- 23:55 – Developing purpose is like planting a seed.
“If you’re chasing it, you won’t find it. If you’re driven by it, you will find it.”Bedros Keuilian
“There’s always room at the top for the best.”
“Purpose is developed.”
“If we don’t have a sense of purpose… we start digging holes in our lives.”