One of the most important skills for you to develop in life is leadership.
No matter where you’re at in your journey, this skill will serve you in so many ways. Today, I’m talking with my friend Gina Paoloni all about how to build strong leadership skills to drive further success in your business and life. Gina has built sales teams, big business, and is the expert on what conscious leadership looks like in today’s world.
What Gina and I Discuss
- How did you get started down this path? Is it what you wanted to be as a kid?
- What were your equinox big breakthroughs? What did you learn, like, & dislike
- What is conscious leadership? What about conscious sales lessons?
- What’s the first step for a female entrepreneur feeling overwhelmed? Is it Vision/Strategy? Where do most people go wrong?
- How to have a family and still have time to do it all?
- What’s your best morning routine for getting it all done? What other habits and routines serve you as a leader?
Be sure to check out Gina’s website to not only see her offerings but her success stories as well. And of course, be sure to follow her on my favorite platform, Instagram. Until next time, I want to hear from you. Send me an IG DM or email me and let’s figure out how to develop your leadership skills to scale your business and make massive impact on your success.
Hi, this is Craig Ballantyne, host of Early To Rise Radio. Have you ever wanted to become wealthier, healthier, wiser, or just have more time to appreciate the finer things in life? On this show, we reveal what high performers are doing every day to be more successful WITHOUT sacrificing their personal lives. Early To Rise Radio is sponsored by The Perfect Day Formula. Get your free copy of this game-changing success guide at FreePerfectDayBook.com.