You want to head down to Nashville and talk to a grammy award winning songwriter to find out how he lives his perfect days and achieves massive success in 34.7 hours a week of work.
Let’s jump in and see how Seth has two kids, a happy marriage, multiple businesses, and works less than 35 hours a week; all while finding time for a four-week vacation every summer.
My Questions for Seth
- How do you hold it all together and be productive?
- How can we be more creative for videos, emails, etc.?
- What habits and routines serve you as a leader?
- What are your big lessons for all entrepreneurs and leaders?
- What have been some of your biggest challenges/failures?
- What have been some of your biggest accomplishments/successes?
What did you think of today’s episode? Was Seth’s advice on productivity, creativity, and how to make the most of your morning routine useful? Are you looking for more coaching to reach your goals? Send me an email or DM me on IG.