Growing up on the farm, I didn’t have a big brother. Now that I’m older, I go to my adult big brothers, people like my guest today, Jason Ferruggia.
He has been an advocate for open-heartedness and open-mindedness so when the racial unrest and protests began I knew I needed to have a conversation with Jason to hear his thoughts.
My Questions for Jason:
- Why was your mom the best teacher on race relations?
- What were the moments that led you to this way of thinking?
- How did the experiences in your young adult life shape you?
- You have some clients that might not be as open-minded, what lessons are you sharing with them?
- What are you doing in the Santa Monica community?
- What are you doing on your podcast? In the future?
- What’s your morning routine and COVID business mindset for success?