The #1 question I’m asked: “What advice would you give your younger self?”
Usually, I rant and talk about not drinking and how to tackle anxiety. But today, I’m interviewed by a high school student in the Netherlands and we dove into the growing importance of networking, who is in your circle, and what discipline can look like for you.
What We Discuss in This Episode
- Where I started and how I got to where I am now.
- How I got the title “World’s Most Disciplined Man”.
- The idea of Discipline by Subtraction.
- Why public accountability matters.
- Why your network is your net worth and why you need elite players in your circle.
Hi, this is Craig Ballantyne, host of Early To Rise Radio. Have you ever wanted to become wealthier, healthier, wiser, or just have more time to appreciate the finer things in life? On this show, we reveal what high performers are doing every day to be more successful WITHOUT sacrificing their personal lives. Early To Rise Radio is sponsored by The Perfect Day Formula. Get your free copy of this game-changing success guide at FreePerfectDayBook.com.