Today we are joined by my good friend and business partner, Matt Smith, and we are going to discuss how the three “C” approach can help you and your business get through these tough times.
The Three “C’s”
What Matt and I Discuss:
- How are you reacting in business and preparation. Especially for those unprepared, what can they do to get by?
- Student Debt + Homeschool Shock
- How long could this last and how to combat negative visualization?
- Implementing remote work and how businesses can survive.
- What opportunities are out there?
- How do you reset social order?
- How can something better come from all of this?
What do you think? Do you prefer my solo rants or do you like it when I bring in experts to talk about current events? Let me know and send me an IG DM or email.
And don’t forget to give us a 5-star review on iTunes!
Hi, this is Craig Ballantyne, host of Early To Rise Radio. Have you ever wanted to become wealthier, healthier, wiser, or just have more time to appreciate the finer things in life? On this show, we reveal what high performers are doing every day to be more successful WITHOUT sacrificing their personal lives. Early To Rise Radio is sponsored by The Perfect Day Formula. Get your free copy of this game-changing success guide at FreePerfectDayBook.com.