I have gone from having crippling anxiety to dominating my life with these simple discipline hacks. Today we are going to walk through what I’ve discovered over the years and how you can take action on changing your life, today.
Your Morning Rituals and Routines Establish Your Success:
1) Get up 15 minutes earlier
2) Know your #1 priority and go to work on it immediately
3) Use your Rules to create powerful rituals and routines to overcome all obstacles in your life.
The More You Know About You, the Better Your Results
- Track how you spend your time
- Identify your habits, good and bad
- Write down your routine & identify how it can improve
- Identify temptations & obstacles to eliminate
- Match your energy levels with your toughest tasks
My Recommendation for Your Daily Structure
- Morning Routine – No more than 60 minutes
- Most Important Work Block – 90 minutes
- Recharge/Recovery Activity – 30-60 minutes
- Communication (with Team, email, social media) – 60 minutes
- Refocus Activity / Break – 15-30 minutes
- Next Work Block – 60 minutes
- Big Break – exercise, meal, etc.
- Communication/Teach Block (record, email, social) – 60-90 minutes
- Wrap Up Day & prep for tomorrow
- The Rest of Day is yours!
It’s always darkest before the dawn. Everyone goes through dark days and dips, but not quitting is what separates success from failure. There will be days when you struggle. That’s okay. Just never give up on what is important to you.
And also let me know what you thought of today’s show. Please head over to iTunes and give us a review and a 5-star ranking.
Life is too short to not go after what you want.
Hi, this is Craig Ballantyne, host of Early To Rise Radio. Have you ever wanted to become wealthier, healthier, wiser, or just have more time to appreciate the finer things in life? On this show, we reveal what high performers are doing every day to be more successful WITHOUT sacrificing their personal lives. Early To Rise Radio is sponsored by The Perfect Day Formula. Get your free copy of this game-changing success guide at FreePerfectDayBook.com.