Live events change lives.
I’ve said this many times and proved it to everyone at my third annual, but final Perfect Life Retreat last week. Now if you couldn’t be there, I still have great news for you, when I wasn’t on stage I was making notes from every speaker and listening to every attendee share their most common questions and favorite big ideas from my sessions.
Today you’re getting the top 10 BIG moments from the retreat.
10 Retreat Takeaways
- The Lost Warrior Message
- The 11/10 Mindset
- The 3-P’s to Change
- NGAFM (Not Give a Fudge Muscle)
- The Selfie Script from Keri
- Real Estate Secrets from Sharran
- Sharran’s Sales Work Flow
- WIIFM (What’s In It For Me?)
- “It’s Not About You, It Never Was, Never Will Be” – Zander
- Martin Rooney: “Culture is KING”
- BONUS => Your Evolution
5 More Lessons From Live Events
- Conversions happen in conversations
- Seeing top performers in-person makes everything feel more real.
- Follow up is important
- You can get clients with fun activities.
- Closings happen regardless of the market
Manufacturing Your Own Events
- You should have more events.
- Start small. Build up. Do events. Get feedback. Get better.
- Events get people talking about you, bring people together, and give you an opportunity to create connections and content.
- You’ll become the “Go to” person that everyone turns to for advice and connections.
- Your small events of 2020 and today will turn into big money events tomorrow and in 2021.
When people ask, “How did you make the Retreat so amazing?”, here’s my reply…
- Go Overboard
- Bring a Friend
- Turn Clients Into Celebrity
- Stay on Time
- Most Important
- Weekly Walkthrough