Today’s topic is more valuable than gold, oil, and even data. It is priceless. Once it is spent, you can never get it back. You can never make it up when you lose it to bad luck, bad decisions, or bad people. It is the most important tool to use wisely if you want a life well lived. It is the only limitation to all accomplishment. Your biggest decisions in life all come back to, TIME.
5 Strategies to Make Time and Double Your Productivity
- Build your
- Clarity on what matters
- Eliminate half-work and focus deeply.
- Do the most important thing first.
- Stick to your schedule and build the habit, no matter how small the accomplishment.
Make a NOT MY JOB List
As you list all of your “to-do” items, be ruthless and make a note about what is “not my job” so that you can delegate or eliminate some of the action items or stress from your list.
A few of my vices have helped me in business…
- I can be a bit bossy
- I’m lazy
Therefore, I don’t do silly admin tasks. I’ve spent 43 years getting other people to cook my meals, do my laundry, etc.
- Make a “NOT my JOB” list.
- Measure the IMPACT of everything you do.
- Go to Fiverr.com or Upwork.com and hire someone (a person with lots of 5-star reviews) to do tasks you don’t want or have time to do.
- Do a week of “under-planning” so that you have more victories and buffer time in your day.
- Remember that not every day needs to look the same, and it’s okay to “front load” the week so that you have more time off later in the week.
- You need to be in EMPIRE building mode all day. Not the secretary work all day.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
Hi, this is Craig Ballantyne, host of Early To Rise Radio. Have you ever wanted to become wealthier, healthier, wiser, or just have more time to appreciate the finer things in life? On this show, we reveal what high performers are doing every day to be more successful WITHOUT sacrificing their personal lives. Early To Rise Radio is sponsored by The Perfect Day Formula. Get your free copy of this game-changing success guide at FreePerfectDayBook.com.