EarlyToRise.com is growing and we need a Superstar to join our Marketing team – Will it be you?
First, About Us
Early To Rise (ETR) helps busy professional and business owners to become more productive and increase personal discipline so they improve financial freedom and time management. ETR does this through high-level coaching and Mastermind groups, books and courses.
Craig Ballantyne is the owner of ETR and is known as “The World’s Most Disciplined Man”. He is the author of The Perfect Day Formula, Unstoppable and The Perfect Week Formula, as well as the creator of Turbulence Training. His programs and coaching have helped over 151,000 high-performers own the day and take back control of their lives.
IS THIS YOU?
The Director of Marketing is a strategic leader and innovator, who is responsible for developing, implementing and expanding the company’s digital ecosystem that drives significant growth of the website, ecommerce, generates and converts leads through online tactics such as SEO, SEM, and targeted marketing campaigns.
In collaboration with internal stakeholders and our external agencies, you will play a pivotal leadership role as a member of the executive team, as well as in the development and evolution of our programs.
The ideal candidate has a passion for marketing, is a self-motivated and committed team member who is able to work effectively and efficiently within a remote environment.
Are You The One To Get Us There?
What We Need From You
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing role, including 1 year of team management experience
- Strategic thinker who can quickly discern business objectives, understand constraints, provide solutions and develop concise strategies and implementation plans. Ability to collect data, analyze trends, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Expert knowledge of website development and digital marketing including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Ecommerce, Email & Acquisition Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Google Analytics, UX/CX
- Experience leading digital marketing programs and agency experience considered an asset
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders and deliver high profile programs. Working closely with leadership on strategy development, governance, budget and performance testing is essential
- Manage and lead the marketing strategies as related to the company vision
- Plan, manage and execute performance marketing campaigns (paid search, SEO, paid social, video ads, email, etc.) to support businesses goals and objectives
- Develop and execute a best-in-class strategy leveraging paid and direct response campaigns, integrated marketing tactics, brand awareness outreach, promotional calendars and new innovation to drive revenue growth
- Develop strategies that will drive customer acquisition, lead generation and revenue
- Optimize and own retention funnel strategy to increase engagement and customer lifetime value
- Lead the planning and execution of our optimization strategy to maximize our marketing efforts and ROI
- Set clear KPIs and define measures of success, reporting on results and providing recommendations for continuous improvement
- Lead all marketing reporting analytics
- Be a champion of digital marketing who is deeply knowledgeable of technical marketing, online consumer habits, shifting market trends and influence our strategic direction
- Manage the marketing budget and deliver all projects/activities within agreed upon budgets and timelines
- Collaborate with external social, design and development teams to deliver fully-integrated campaigns and identify opportunities for improvement
- Lead and develop a team of high-performing marketers; motivate and coach for success, while ensuring executional success
How To Apply
In order to be considered for this role, all applicants are required to submit two different trial projects to highlight their competencies as a marketer and ability to execute on critical path tasks for the company. The first is required as outlined below and should you qualify to move on to the next stage of our interview process, the details for trial #2 will be supplied at that time.
Specifically, all applicants must submit the below, along with a cover letter letting us know why we should hire you and your resume:
Trial Project #1. Copywriting Sample
You may select either of the two options below:
- A 300 word (or less) Facebook ad for our program The Millionaire Morning Routine
- An 800 word (or less) email promotion for our program Effortless Discipline
(Please include at least two subject line or headline variations for your submission)
Links to Program Sales Pages:
Submit Cover Letter, Resume & Trial Project #1 to: Jobs@earlytorise.com
We thank everyone in advance for their interest in this role, however we will only contact those candidates who completed the steps above and who we feel meet or exceed the requirements listed in the posting.