Let’s face it. Every one of us will:
Go to great lengths
Spend any amount of money
Subject ourselves to all kinds of gimmicks…
…In order to achieve the coveted and seemingly elusive desires of happiness, success, weight loss, career advancement, relationships, and lasting energy.
What if the keys to your Happiness, Success, and Reduced Stress have been within your reach all along?
Good news: They ARE within your reach.
>>>In fact, the ability to achieve everything you desire is within your very own being! <<<
YOU might be the only thing blocking the fulfillment of your goals and dreams.
We all hold negative beliefs about ourselves that ultimately undermine our ability to succeed in even simple tasks.
Using a simple and powerful tool, you can change your beliefs, resulting in a changed experience.
I’m talking about Affirmations — positive conscious thoughts that create new beliefs.
New beliefs create new experiences opening you up to possibilities that once seemed impossible. When you feel and believe differently about yourself, a major shift occurs.
Working with affirmations is an empowering experience. I can attest to this; I use them in my own life on a daily basis. The energetic shift is palpable and vital to my energy and success each day.
The act of consciously choosing and using a new thought pattern propels you ahead of the typical automatic human thought process.
In fact, a research team at Carnegie Mellon University found that people boost their ability to solve problems, reduce stress, and improve health by using positive affirmations while under pressure.
Published in PLOS ONE, the study provides evidence that positive affirmations — focused statements about one’s positive attributes — are effective in eliminating the deleterious effects of chronic stress.
“It’s no secret that stress increases your susceptibility to health problems. But did you know it also impacts your ability to solve problems and be creative?”
The Benefits of Daily Affirmations
- Become aware of your daily thoughts and words to:
- Reduce negativity
- Encourage yourself
- Boost motivation
- Develop creativity
- Keep the small things in perspective:
- Avoid losing sight lose sight of what really matters
- Cultivate gratitude and appreciation for every opportunity
- Focus on what you do have: a simple morning affirmation sentence of “I am healthy” can go a long way
- Improve physical and mental health:
- A recent study shows that optimistic people have healthier hearts, reducing risk of heart attack and stroke
- Positivity reduces stress which leads to less risk of high cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Ease tension and aid digestion. Your thoughts and words have a physiological response in the body often causing muscle tension and digestive disruptions
- Reduce anxiety and depression while boosting energy and positive outlook on life
Here are 3 simple steps you can take to find an IMMEDIATE solution to debilitating negativity:
#1 » Identify Your Personal Negative Beliefs
Write down the most common negative comments you think and speak about yourself or your situation?
Examples: “I’m no good at (blank).” “I’m ugly, fat, stupid.” “I can’t articulate.” “I’m so insecure.” “I’m afraid of (blank).” “People disrespect me.” “I can’t think clearly.”
#2 » Replace Your Personal Negative Beliefs with the Opposite: An Affirmation
Write the affirmative opposite directly next to your negative comments or beliefs about yourself. Use language that promotes a current state of being—as if you were already exhibiting these positive traits. It’s actually a good sign if you feel like these statements are untrue as you write them.
Examples: “I am proficient at (blank).” “I am excellent in my work.” “I am beautiful, sexy, intelligent.” “I am well spoken and clear.” “I am impeccable with my words.” “I am confident.” “I am free from fear, misery, and doubt.” “People respect me and I respect myself.” “My mind is sharp and vibrant.”
#3 » Repeat! Repeat! Repeat!
A belief is a thought you have repeated so often that it has become your truth. This is why you initially will believe the affirmations are untrue. But you can re-program yourself to believe the best about yourself—and eventually your actions will align. You will be happy, well spoken, confident, and successful.
Write out and make affirmations visible. Think, see and say them often:
- Use in passwords
- Set reminders on phone or set as backsplash or computer desktop
- Sticky notes on mirrors, in car, in wallet
- Custom make a bracelet
- Find or create a bumper sticker
- Ringtone with inspirational song
- A daily prayer you say aloud as you drive to and from work
You have the power to choose when, where, and how often you cultivate positivity in your life. Decide each and every day to empower yourself using positive affirmations and watch how the doors to your goals and dreams open up before you!