There are various ways for you to keep track of the footprints users leave on your website through cookies, registration forms, comment forms, subscription forms, and more. However, it does not mean that you can gather the information from visitors who do not know your activity.
- the information you collect from your users.
- the methods you use to collect the information, such as cookies, registration forms, and so on.
- the reason(s) for you to collect the information, for example, improving user experience. google analytics is exactly a product for google to provide better service.
- mention all the third party advertisers like google adsense, cookies, etc.
- whether your users can opt-out of the cookies and the third party advertiser websites.
Read more: Benefits Of Bookmark Submission Services
Having created your privacy page, you may now be questioning how to add it into your WordPress site. If so, you can follow our steps to find the solution. Considering that some of our readers may not be familiar with the interface, we will detail the teaching process.
The first method is to simply add the following code to the footer.php file in your WordPress theme. If you are worried about the impact on your WordPress site, we advise you to create a backup for your footer.php file.
The second method is to create a new custom menu to your footer widget areas.
- in order to create a new custom menu, you should go to appearance > menus page.
- click appearance > widget to find the new menu in the widget area.
- drag and drop the widget to your footer sidebar.
- select the custom menu and then save it.