Looking to help grow the Early to Rise world by supporting high-achievers all over the world?
Then consider applying to one of the open positions at ETR right now:
✏️ Editor (Full-Time) POSITION FILLED
While the primary responsibilities of the Early to Rise (ETR) Editor involve sourcing, writing, and editing relevant content for earlytorise.com, he/she is also responsible for assisting in copy creation, marketing, advertising, product development, and event organization across all ETR channels.
More specifically, the Editor is tasked with:
- Writing, editing, and sourcing daily content for earlytorise.com
- Managing freelance writer submissions
- Overseeing basic maintenance and upkeep of earlytorise.com
- Authoring, editing, and scheduling daily article emails on ETR’s Maropost account
- Authoring, editing, and scheduling promotional emails on ETR’s Maropost account
- Participating in daily War Room meetings; offering insights on Facebook advertising performance and new ad ideas for ongoing campaigns
- Meeting regularly with ETR Owner Craig Ballantyne on content direction and company promotions
- Researching and implementing ways to grow the organic reach of earlytorise.com and its content
- Implementing SEO improvements on earlytorise.com
- Coordinating with social media/marketing manager on the posting of content on all social channels
- Coordinating podcast interviews with ETR Owner Craig Ballantyne; the Editor may also be tasked with conducting interviews for the podcast
- Leading WAMs (Weekly Alignment Meetings) as scheduled
- Sending weekly analytics reports to ETR Owner Craig Ballantyne and any other applicable team members
- Assisting at company events, specifically the Perfect Life Retreat
An ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills/experience:
- 5+ years writing and editing experience with an online publisher, with some experience ghostwriting
- 2-3 years crafting and executing marketing strategy for in-house products
- 1+ years experience with email funnel creation and internal product upsell flows
- Familiarity with SEO, WordPress, Google Analytics, and Facebook advertising
- Knowledge of AP Style Guide and best practices for online blogging in a business space
- Knowledge of and experience writing about entrepreneurship, wealth creation, self-improvement, and business development
- Experience working in a small business environment
- Comfortable working autonomously in a 100% remote position
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Nimble, flexible worker with the ability to dive into new tasks with ease and handle shifting responsibilities without complaint
As noted above, this position is 100% remote, though there will be times throughout the year when team members will be asked to congregate for company-wide events.
To apply: Send a resume, cover letter, and 2-3 business-oriented writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.