- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup uncured bacon, sautéed
- 1/3 cup zucchini, diced
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup almonds
- ¼ teaspoon of paprika
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven at 350F. In medium-size bowl, using a whisk, blend together eggs, salt, pepper, paprika, and nutmeg.
- Spray the inside of a non-stick muffin pan with oil and pour the mixture into it.
- Add bacon, zucchini, red onions, and almonds.
- Place the pan in the oven for 20 minutes, until lightly browned and fluffy.
- Remove muffins from the pan and remove immediately.