Join us at Early to Rise Publishing, where we are focused on delivering proven success formulas to ambitious high-achievers seeking extraordinary results in every aspect of their lives. We are a face paced company and need your help to execute on key objectives and identify opportunities to improve and grow our reach.
The Digital Publishing Intern will:
* Manage Social Media Initiatives and Reporting
* Maintain Publishing Timeline Duties
* Curate Newsletters and Execute Digital SEO
* Assist in Digital Marketing Campaigns
* Secure Event Locations for Upcoming Training Events
* And More!
The ideal candidate is a detail oriented self-starter that has an interest in the digital advertising or publishing space.
* Microsoft Programs
* Solid analytical skills
* Proficient in writing and editing
* Knowledge of how blog sites work
* Knowledge or interest in digital advertising
* Knowledge or interest in digital SEO execution
* Knowledge or interest in graphic design
* Knowledge or interest in using the following tools:
- Google Analytics
- Amazon Seller Tools
- Facebook Ad Manager
Hourly based compensation starting at $10/hour with option to increase after successful trial period. This position is available for Summer, Fall and Spring terms.
How to Apply:
Submit your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com with subject line “Early to Rise Internship”. Also include an essay on the following two questions:
- Your biggest accomplishment. (Include what it was, how it was measured, and the mort critical thing to your success.)
- What was the biggest obstacle you’ve overcome.(Include what it was, how it was measured, and the mort critical thing to your success.)