Attention: Digital Marketers & Funnel Masters: Do You Want More Control Of Your Projects, More Opportunity for Success, and More Recognition for Your Work?
If you are a highly skilled, very organized, detail oriented, and perhaps under-appreciated digital marketer, I’m looking for you to fulfill a unique set of needs in my business.
Our company runs a popular online coaching program that helps entrepreneurs make more money, get more done, and have more freedom, and we need someone who has the talent and motivation to help us generate more clients so we can change people’s lives.
This job is NOT right for the average person that just wants to put in the 9-5 and doesn’t care about the impact they make on the world.
But if you genuinely love digital marketing, solving problems, being super-organized, creating highly effective systems, and working in a fast moving organization that improves people’s lives and makes the world a better place, then this may very well be your dream job. Seriously.
You’ll be able to work on –and direct – cool projects that have the potential to scale – BIG time – as part of an organization that has already helped over 13 million people.
This is your chance to put all of your cutting edge expertise to work, instead of doing the same boring job day-in and day-out.
As a digital marketer, you’re responsible for having a constant pulse on the business. The perfect person for this position looks for any way they might help to grow the company and generate new clients and revenue.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Our digital marketer will spend much of their time brainstorming and creating sales funnels and marketing campaigns, and fine-tuning promotions so that they operate like a well-oiled machine.
You’ll focus not only on gathering and presenting data but constantly checking the quality and efficacy of the data we’re collecting to help our company reach its goals.
You will improve current and identify new methods to generate new leads and customers through paid advertising and organic funnels.
You will work with our FB media buyer and copy team to establish and evaluate the data that should be tracked to measure both long and short-term company goals, and to ensure that the business is acquiring new customers profitably.
You will provide ongoing dashboards for our product offers so that we can optimize our sales and marketing systems and identify new opportunities or current weaknesses.
You will identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns, and communicate those findings along with suggestions for improvements or to reveal new opportunities or glaring weaknesses within the company.
You will also work with our customer service team to ensure that our customers are satisfied and our content and website are serving both our goals and our clients.
You will work with our editorial team and our social media to increase campaign reach.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
Monitoring improvement of the following key metrics above the steady baseline:
- Sales Page and Lead Page conversion rate
- Upsell funnel flow conversion rate
- Cost per acquisition from paid traffic campaigns by offer and traffic source
- Return on investment from paid traffic campaigns by offer and traffic source
- Total number of leads acquired from paid traffic campaigns by offer and traffic source
- Conversion rates for each step of acquisition funnels
- Conversion rate for each follow-up campaign in relation to acquisition funnels
- Total number of new ideas to improve our funnels and create new offers
You’ll be given the opportunity to work autonomously, to proactively drive key projects, and have a large say in the direction of your work.
But in order to be the perfect fit for this position, you’ll need to operate at a high level and have impeccable communication skills so that nothing falls through the cracks.
And you must also be the type of person that thrives in this fast paced environment, and can keep all of your projects running on schedule.
To do that, I need you to be very prepared, highly organized, a clear thinker, incredibly curious, consistently persistent, and someone who works quickly.
In short, the right person has to be willing to do virtually anything that needs to be done and they have to do it with a smile on their face.
The right person:
- Lives, eats, breathes, and sleeps every type of traffic and conversion known to humankind
- Has experience with copywriting, email marketing, content marketing, social media marketing (including LinkedIn and FB groups), membership platforms, etc.
- Is incredibly proactive. They look for things that need to be done and they do them. They don’t wait around until they are told to do something.
- Organized. We have a lot going on. These are exciting times. We need someone who is deeply, obsessively organized and makes sure no projects get left behind.
- Flexible. You need to be comfortable when plans change when things go wrong. I need someone with a cool head and a can-do attitude.
- Positive. You have to be positive. We don’t want to hear complaints. We want to hear what you’re doing to make each day a kick ass day.
- Has a super-clean record. We’ll do a detailed background check on you. If you’ve been in trouble in the past, don’t apply.
- Is an excellent communicator: both written and verbal.
- A FAST learner. We’ll expose you to many, many new and amazing opportunities. But if you can’t pick up new concepts fast, you’ll be lost and I’ll be frustrated.
- Bonus points if you’re a perfectionist. There’s nothing wrong with getting things right.
Compensation is fully negotiable. I’m willing to pay for the right person. I wouldn’t expect to find anyone for less than $70,000 per year. So, that’s the starting point but I’m willing to pay more if you happen to be amazing.
Oh, and if you’re wondering if you have to move to a new city for this job, the answer is no. This is a work-at-home independent contractor opportunity, so please only apply if you’re a self-starter that doesn’t need micro-managing.
So, if you think you might be the right person for this job, send me your resume and, more importantly, a cover letter. I don’t want some generic cover letter… (If you send a form letter, I’ll throw it away without a second thought.)
Finally, there’s just one more thing I need you to do. Please review the following website SocialStorySellingSystem.com
In your application, please include the top 3 changes you would make to the sales page and/or funnel for boosting revenue (such as better headlines, an improved offer, etc.).
Please email your cover letter, application “homework”, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org