This might upset you, but you have to hear it. I hope you are ready for some cold, hard truth to start your New Year.
I know, I know, it’s a harsh way to start 2014, but it’s likely the most important message I’ll send all year. And it ends on a positive note, trust me!
Here’s the deal…just yesterday my good friend Dion asked me a question about another ‘fad diet’.
“Grrr,” I said, “Quit looking for the easy button!“
And because so many folks ask so many questions about “easy button solutions”, I realized I had to give you – and my good buddy, Dion – the cold, hard truth on how to succeed in 2014…
I said to Dion, stop looking for the easy way out and do this (PRINT THIS):
1) Stop believing in magic pills or diets that don’t require any work.
2) Eat a high-protein, high-fiber diet with lots of fruits & vegetables, healthy fats, eggs, and healthy meats, and cut all added sugar from your diet.
3) Work your butt off with my Turbulence Training workouts.
4) Drink 3 liters (12 cups) of water per day.
5) Avoid liquid calories with the exception of 1-2 protein shakes per day. Drink Green Tea or Greens drinks instead. Try to avoid diet sodas — I don’t know if they are ‘bad’ for you, but they likely don’t make you healthier.
6) Stay motivated with our positive TT Facebook posts every day.
7) Get social support and accountability.
8) Plan, shop, and prepare your food for the week ahead every weekend.
9) Make a goal, set The Deadline, and give yourself an incentive to reach it.
10) Have gratitude for everything in your life – and be awesome (aka – keep being your great self!)
Those are the Top 10 Rules to help you get amazing results for life.
Happy New Year!
Print that list out so that you know exactly what 10 principles to follow to lose fat and keep it off all year long.
But wait…those rules still don’t include your #1 New Year’s Resolution Rule.
This one doesn’t have anything to do with fitness or fat loss, but everything to do with making you and your life better.
Your #1 Resolution is:
Follow the Golden Rule. Do unto others
The world needs positive people. The world needs us to be better to one another, and we need ourselves to be better so that we have less stress.
Be good, and do good unto others.
Here’s how we do it…check out the response to one of our new customers that had a tech problem with TT…
We go the extra mile with our customer service because that’s how we would want to be treated if we were ever in that situation.
Do unto others, and you will always come out ahead.
So Happy New Year, have a great day of rest, and let’s have a great 2014.
To your Best Year Ever,
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
PS -What is the one thing you can change right now to make 2014 your best year ever?
Start by taking action.
Make one nutrition change.
Set your goals and a deadline for each of them.
And get social support and accountability to keep you on track.
That’s your New Year’s plan. 2014 – A Year To Remember!