Whooo hoo! Today you get an awesome free holiday gift.
This is a 10-minute Fat-Burning Workout just in time to burns off lots of calories as you head into the over-indulgence of the holiday season.
I recommend doing this in a group, instead of one of those boring Thanksgiving Turkey Trots, and pushing through it together, encouraging one another, and celebrating together. Of course, you can also do this quickie on your own at home.
The 10-Minute Fat-Burning Workout
- Total Body Extensions – 4 rounds of 20 seconds with 10 seconds rest (20-10)
- *Band Pushups – 4 rounds of 20-10 (use kneeling pushups if you fatigue)
- Punisher Squats – 4 rounds of 20-10 (10 second hold in bottom position)
- Mountain Climbers – 4 rounds of 20-10
- Burpees or Rows or **Resistance Band Pull Aparts – 4 rounds of 20-10
Each exercise takes 2 minutes for a total of 10 minutes.
*Band Pushups = Do pushups with the band wrapped around your back and each end of the band in one hand. This adds resistance at the top of the move.
**Resistance Band Pull Aparts = Hold a band at shoulder height. Pull the band apart and squeeze the muscles of your upper back.
Get a free set of resistance bands here
Another great quickie bodyweight session,