This is really cool. Out of the blue one of my virtual mentors, copywriting guru Ray Edwards, contacted me to be on his podcast.
Whoa! It made my day.
I’ve been studying Ray’s copy program for 6 months now — and it helped me write a sales letter that has brought in over $200K in revenue so far this year.
He knows what he’s talking about!
We had a great interview.
Here’s what Ray wrote about our call…
Most people live lives of robotic repetition… they are just going through the motions, and about 90% of those motions are the same ones they went through yesterday. Most people follow routines and rituals they have never consciously thought through.
But then we have one of “those” days. You know the kind. The perfect day. Everything just goes your way… on those days we feel 10 feet tall and bulletproof. Why can’t every day be like that?
In this action-packed interview you’ll discover…
- How to overcome the feeling of “being stuck” or “getting nowhere”.
- How to have a real separation between work and family so you can be fully present with your family.
- Why having a self-created set of rules is actually a source of great personal freedom.
- The secret of winning your mornings.
- How to beat procrastination.
- The 10-3-2-1 goodnight formula to guarantee a good night’s sleep, and waking up with energy, ready to take on the day.
- The Five Pillars of Success and how to put them to work in your own life.
- …and a lot more!
Make it a bulletproof day,
“To get something you’ve never had, you must do something you’ve never done!”