Whether you want to lose weight, build muscle, heal from an illness, or prevent one your actions need to align with the principles of Love and Healing. Eating is a huge part of your success…
“The food you eat can either be the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison.” ~Ann Wigmore
Here are 10 ways to Love & Heal your body through food:
- Eat ONLY when physically hungry.
- Eat mindfully, slowly, and with joy!
- Eat whole, organic, locally grown and raised foods as often as possible
- Eat more of foods that will “spoil” – if it won’t go bad, it might not be good!
- Eat foods that bugs and animals would eat if you left it on the porch… margarine is ignored by the ants!
- Eat for nourishment of body, mind, and spirit!
- Avoid eating foods that YOUR body cannot digest (even if it really is “healthy” it may not be for your body)
- Avoid foods with ingredients only a biochemist would recognize… artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, and preservatives.
- Avoid eating foods your great grandmother would not recognize.
- Stop eating when physically satisfied (do not overeat by even a few bites)
Health, fitness, and wholeness are created with the daily steps you take toward loving and healing your body. You can make nutrition a powerful ally by approaching food as medicine, as nourishment, and as a simple act of love and healing.
Your mind and body will thank you!
PS – Need guidance on how to Love and Heal your body through food? Check out my Anti-Inflammatory Super Nutrient Healing System. I created it just for you!